A low VOC high quality velvet smooth acrylic sheen emulsion for interior & exterior walls.
Trims (Interior), Trims (Exterior), Trims (Interior & Exterior), Walls (Exterior), Walls (Interior), Walls (Interior & Exterior), Wood (Exterior), Wood (Interior), Wood (Interior & Exterior), Interior, Exterior and Interior & Exterior
Prominent Select Sheen is available in the following sizes: 1lt , 5lt and 20lt
Spreading Rate: 6 - 8 m²/l dependent on surface texture and porosity.
Solids: ± 50% by mass and ± 30% by volume.
Density: ± 1,20 kg/litre.
Recommended Dry Film Thickness: 2 coats at 40 µm per coat minimum.
Viscosity at 23°C: ± 100 Kµ
Flash Point: Non-flammable
- Keep containers properly sealed.
- Store away from direct heat, sun and severe cold in a place with adequate ventilation.
Available Sizes: 1lt, 5lt, 20lt
Colours: White and tint bases to tint most of the colours on the tint system.
Life Expectancy: 7 Years, interior and exterior applications.
Calculated Maximum VOC: 16g/L maximum for white & pastel tinting base.
Respecting The Environment:
- 100% Lead Free & Low VOC.
- Dispose of excess product and containers in a responsible manner without harming the environment.
- This product is manufactured under strict SABS ISO 9001 quality standards.